Join us every Sunday evening for youth ministry. 6:30-8:30 pm at St. John Church.
What does a Youth Ministry Night look like?
We will start in the youth room with random games and snacks. Then…
- 1st Sunday of the month – Scripture night. We will read next Sunday’s Gospel and come up with ideas on how to live it. Whichever idea we like the best Fr. Tyler or Fr. Michael will have to use it in their homily next Sunday.
- 2nd Sunday of the month – Topic night – Random Catholic topics from Fr. Tyler and Fr. Michael.
- 3rd Sunday of the month – Adoration, Confessions, and Praise and Worship music in St. John Church of All Saints Parish.
- 4th Sunday of the month – It’s your turn! Questions/Answers – try to stump the priest.
- 5th Sunday of the month – Saints – Pick your favorite saint and see who can find the craziest information. Then… the last part of youth night will be spent in some sort of organized game. Volleyball, kickball, corn hole, basketball, kiddie pool kick ball… you name it, let’s do it.