Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Are you thinking about becoming Catholic?
- Are you not yet baptized?
- Are you baptized in another faith tradition but seeking the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Holy Communion in the Catholic faith?
- Are you baptized Catholic but were not raised in the Catholic faith?
- Are you searching and not sure where your journey is leading you?
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults meet Thursday evenings (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm) during the school year in the classroom at St. Anne Church.
Perhaps YOU are being called to begin the most important journey of your life . . . the journey of faith. Have you or do you have a friend or family member who has an interest in learning more about the Catholic Faith? Join us . . . to question, to explore, to learn, to become a part of the Catholic faith journey.
If you would like to receive more information, please contact our Parish Catechetical Leader, Jackie Benson (989-354-3019 or Email Jackie here)
“What are you looking for . . . come and see.” – John 1: 38-39
Rite of Christian Initiation of Children
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Children is a process for children in grades 3-5 or for teens in grades 6-8. This journey of faith is for these groups of children who have not received one or more of the sacraments of initiation (baptism, confirmation and Holy Eucharist). This process is typically a two year process that helps children understand the Catholic faith as they prepare to receive sacraments.
If you would like to receive more information, or register a child, please contact our Parish Catechetical Leader, Jackie Benson (989-354-3019 or Email Jackie here)